Monday 5 July 2010

Colour My Monday #6

No, don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I know it's Colour My Monday time.

I'd like to celebrate the start of a new week with these fun illustrations by Milly Freeman.


Millie has a BA in illustration and has just graduated from Brighton University. I love the look of her prints and concertina books. If she ever starts to sell them, she knows I'll be first in line.



Have a quick look at her short Typetalk animation, it's a great idea!

Edit: check out this interview with Milly here

4 comments:

  1. So vibrant and awesome! Love the primary colors...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous book, thank you once more for this find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love! so lovely! Thank you for the nice links too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnifique... quelles belles couleurs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!