Thursday 19 December 2013

Playing It Simple














Yes, when all is said and done,
I definitely prefer the little simple things in life...

I hope you haven't left all your Christmas Shopping to the last minute like me!!!
Although we never go wild, I have a long list prepared for this weekend, so wish me luck!

I didn't have time to put together any gift guides for you on K&C this year but you can always hop over to this board on pinterest if you're stuck for ideas for now or birthday presents next year. I also curated two collections over at Handmade Charlotte, so you can have a look at those too.

Thank you for all your shop orders, ça fait plaisir ! Only two of these left now - hurry, hurry!





4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!