Tuesday 28 January 2014

Inspiration: Poetical Pink








I'm starting to sound like my mother, going on about the weather every time I come online. But I am English and it's just been so glorious here the last couple of days, so...

I'm ready for Spring. I've been pottering at home, dying for the first blossoms to appear, thinking about all the work that needs to be done in the garden and generally feeling very lucky to live in the South of France.

Cécile Daladier's beautiful ceramics have something to do with this. I'm following her tumblr and enjoying every single image. How delicate, unique and poetical are those vases! 

Yes, I might be falling in love with pink.

Bonne journée !




1 comment:

  1. So glad the weather is looking good in the South, I am off for short break in Spain at the beginning of March and I can't wait to get away from the relentless rain we are having here. I have been a useless blogger lately but have just taken some time out to catch up with KK&C and remind myself why it is such a favourite - lovely, lovely! I feel relaxed and inspired. V xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!