Wednesday 19 March 2014

High Five #86







I've been spending quite a bit of time down under recently, well virtually at least. Many of you will already be familiar with Sydney-based JoyJoie's fabulous secret hideaway tepee range which won the Australian Craft Award for Toys last year. If you aren't, you're in for a treat! (sit down for 5 mins with a drink, there are lots of lovely models to peruse!).

Today I'm giving a big High Five to JoyJoie's other fun products, available on etsy and several stores in Australia. Suzy clearly loves designing for kids. Bright mushroom floor cushions and animal footprint stepping stones - that's a happy combination any any child's room. Take a peek, you'll see 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!