Tuesday 3 February 2015

Inspiration: Out of The Blue



  

 


  


Then,
All of a sudden,
Out of the blue,
Came this urge
To do something different,
Explore pastures new...


Bonjour !

I hope you all had an excellent weekend.
We seemed to eat, sleep and breathe art for two days, which I love.

My eldest son is doing an art foundation course in Montpellier this year, and I have to say it's really inspiring to see how his work, style and interests are evolving.

I am itching to do something more creative now. Start painting again, perhaps, make collages, doodle, work on our home... I used to do so much before I started blogging!

Any plans to learn a new craft or creative skill this year?
I fancy macramé, I think.
Et vous ?


I hope you enjoy today's art inspiration.
I love these artists' work
(follow the links to discover more):
 


 Bonne journée !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!