Tuesday 26 January 2016

Inspiration: Monika Mongol





 



2016 - the year of the bomber jacket!
I don't recall being particularly keen to own one in the 80's when they were all the rage but I've seen some really jazzy models on the web recently including this fabulous work of Czech fashion designer Monika Mogul.

I have to say that I'm pretty smitten with this young lady's creativity in general. 
You should know by now that I'm a Plumes & Feathers kinda girl; I adore a touch of excentricity from time to time - colours, extravagance, theatricality, c'est moi!  
Monika Mogul ticks all those boxes for me !

So, don't laugh if you ever see me and my bohemian fringes swishing and swaying  as I walk down the street - Fun begins at Fifty, so they say

2016 is definitely going to be my year too...




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!